StrateGene DNA Test Kit (Click to see articles)
- Do I need to order the Pathway Planner or Poster in order to understand my personal StrateGene DNA results?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- What are the major differences between the old StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (using 23 and Me or Ancestry) and the new StrateGene Genetic DNA test?
- Are there age limitations for StrateGene?
- How many total SNPS and genes are evaluated with StrateGene?
Your StrateGene Account
- Why does the StrateGene.me password that I am creating not work?
- I entered my birthday date wrong when I activated my kit. How can I fix it?
- How do I activate my StrateGene Genetic Test Kit?
- How do I share my raw data or results with my health professional or loved one?
- How do I create a StrateGene.me account?
Your Saliva Sample
- Which Factors can Influence my DNA Results?
- How do I get the best possible SWAB DNA sample?
- Which is better, the Swab Kit or Saliva Kit?
- Do supplements or medications impact my ability to collect a DNA sample?
- What is the process to submit my saliva test and get my results?
Shipping and Returns
- Does my StrateGene Genetic Test Kit expire, and what happens if I missed sending in the sample on time?
- What is the turn-around time to get results?
- I shipped my sample to the lab but I don't have any results yet. It's been 6 weeks. What went wrong?
- I sent in my saliva sample to the lab but forgot to record my tracking number. Can I still get it?
- Is StrateGene refundable?
Understanding Your Report (click to see all)
- Does StrateGene Run Core SNPs in Triplicates?
- Does the new StrateGene DNA kit evaluate the APOE gene status?
- Why are the reference alleles different from what I see in the literature, for example, A for T or C for G for MTHFR C677T?
- How exact is the information regarding kinetics and a variant?
- Are their other ways genes can mutate besides SNPs?