Testing, Standards, and Allergens
- How many grams of fat are in each serving of the liposomal products?
- Why doesn't Seeking Health use sodium ascorbate as opposed to ascorbic acid to help convert oxalates into oxalic acid in people who struggle with high oxalates?
- What is the pea protein sourced from?
- What is the Tolerable Upper Limit for vitamins and minerals?
- What does it mean to be free from GMO "markers"?
- Why are enzymes not shown in mg amounts (instead in their own unique units of measure)?
- Other Ingredients and Their Purpose
- What is the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamins and minerals?
- Why is Seeking Health removing the mineral vanadium from products?
- What is the difference between Deplin and Seeking Health's methylfolate?
- Can you tell me more about your HPMC capsules (vegetarian capsules)?
- How are the probiotics protected from damage by stomach acid?
- How do I consume a lozenge?
- Which delivery method should I choose?
- What is the best way to cut the lozenges in half?