Testing confirms that Optimal Focus is free from GMO markers.
Articles in this section
- Optimal Focus didn’t work for me. Why? What can I try instead?
- Are there certain SNPs that tell me if Optimal Focus† is right for me or not?
- Is Optimal Focus† recommended for methyl-sensitive types?
- Optimal Focus says it contains fish and shellfish, yet is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. How is that possible?
- What is the relationship between acetylcholine and serotonin?
- Is there a relationship between Acetylcholine and MTHFR?
- What to expect from Optimal Focus
- Are there any warnings or side effects when using Optimal Focus?
- Is Optimal Focus free from GMOs?
- Does Optimal Focus contain gluten or grains?
Please sign in to leave a comment.