The suggested use on the product label will state if the product is intended to be taken at a certain time of day, or with or without food. If it does NOT specify this, then this means the time and food does not impact absorption and utilization greatly, and it is up to your health professional to advise you on the best way to take that product.
Articles in this section
- Why does my skin flush after taking products containing niacin (B3), and what can I do about it?
- What probiotic can I give my child who is between ages 2 years old and 4 years old?
- What happens if I accidentally consume the silica gel pack inside my supplement bottle?
- When is the best time of day to take my supplement?
- Can I give my Seeking Health supplement to my child?
- Why is the color of my capsule different than the last time I purchased it?
- Where can I get updates on new products and research from Seeking Health?
- Licorice Root: Good or Bad?
- Linoleic acid (Omega 6)
- History of Folic Acid