There is less than ½ gram of fat per serving of the liposomals. Note that this does NOT include the Optimal PC - find information on fat content for the Optimal PC product line here.
Articles in this section
- How many grams of fat are in each serving of the liposomal products?
- Why doesn't Seeking Health use sodium ascorbate as opposed to ascorbic acid to help convert oxalates into oxalic acid in people who struggle with high oxalates?
- What is the pea protein sourced from?
- What is the Tolerable Upper Limit for vitamins and minerals?
- What does it mean to be free from GMO "markers"?
- Why does my product taste or look slightly different this shipment, when I purchased the same product I have been using for years?
- Why does Optimal Prenatal have a poor rating on Pure Market?
- Why is alcohol used to make liposomals and why does Seeking Health NOT use alcohol?
- Does SelenoExcell contain yeast?
- Does pea protein cause infertility?
Article is closed for comments.