In most recent research, Dr. Lynch has found that vanadium is not as beneficial as original research had demonstrated it to be. He has made the decision to remove this ingredient, and therefore continue to improve our products as new research is released. Seeking Health is dedicated to constantly bettering our formulations to provide cutting edge nutritional supplements.
Articles in this section
- Why are enzymes not shown in mg amounts (instead in their own unique units of measure)?
- Other Ingredients and Their Purpose
- What is the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamins and minerals?
- Why is Seeking Health removing the mineral vanadium from products?
- What is the difference between Deplin and Seeking Health's methylfolate?
- What is the difference between Vitamin K2 as MK-4 and MK-7?
- Does Seeking Health utilize the "trans" form of CoQ10?
- What changed in the Optimal Multivitamin in Oct 2018?
- What changed in the Optimal Fish Oil in Jan 2019?
- What is "elemental" amounts of a mineral?
Article is closed for comments.