The cows supplying the cortex used in Adrenal Cortex originate in Argentina. They are free range and fed with only natural grass. Only naturally occurring hormones are present in the adrenal cortex. No human administered hormones are added to Adrenal Cortex during processing or rearing of the animals.
Articles in this section
- Who is Adrenal Cortex intended for?
- How do I use Adrenal Cortex?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in Adrenal Cortex?
- What are the ingredients in Adrenal Cortex sourced from?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain gluten or grains?
- Is Adrenal Cortex free from GMOs?
- Are there any warnings or side effects when using Adrenal Cortex?
- Why is Adrenal Cortex NOT suitable for vegetarians or vegans?
- Under what conditions are the cows raised for Adrenal Cortex?
- Are the hormones from the bovine cortex in Adrenal Cortex removed?