Optimal Prenatal is suitable for vegetarians. The vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin from sheep’s wool, making this product unsuitable for vegans.
Articles in this section
- I have heard that high dose folate and B12 during pregnancy contributes to babies being born on the spectrum. Thoughts?
- I read that choline bitartrate does not cross the blood brain barrier. Is it effective and safe during pregnancy?
- Who is Optimal Prenatal intended for?
- How do I take Optimal Prenatal?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in Optimal Prenatal?
- What are the ingredients in Optimal Prenatal sourced from?
- Does Optimal Prenatal contain gluten or grains?
- Is Optimal Prenatal free of GMOs?
- Are there any warnings or side effects when using Optimal Prenatal?
- Why is Optimal Prenatal unsuitable for vegans?