In making treatment suggestions, only evidence based therapies and those found effective by experienced licensed health professionals are included. As we learn new treatments and find them clinically effective, we will update StrateGene accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Why Doesn’t StrateGene Offer More Personalized Supplement and Dosage Suggestions (when Other Companies Do?)
- Why aren't there more precise, individualized recommendations based on genotype for each SNP?
- Why does my report sometimes have factors that slow or speed up genes, like COMT and CYP1A2, but other genes only have factors that clean and dirty them?
- What is the difference between a pharmacological dose and a physiological dose?
- Which products support each StrateGene Pathway?
- What does high estradiol mean?
- I see some commonly mentioned treatments on the internet are not included in StrateGene treatment considerations. Why is this?
- What does time and dose -dependent and habituation mean?
- Why is synthetic folic acid a bad thing?
- What is heme? What are Porphyria or Pyrrole disorders?