Even though a precise number taken from research is listed for a particular variant, in the real world these numbers should be considered approximations.
Articles in this section
- Does StrateGene Run Core SNPs in Triplicates?
- Does the new StrateGene DNA kit evaluate the APOE gene status?
- Why are the reference alleles different from what I see in the literature, for example, A for T or C for G for MTHFR C677T?
- How exact is the information regarding kinetics and a variant?
- Are their other ways genes can mutate besides SNPs?
- How did you determine which SNPs to include?
- Are there other ways genes can mutate besides SNPs?
- What specific types of evidence did you look at when determining which SNPs to include?
- What is CEU?
- What if I work with patients, or I am largely of different racial background than CEU and I want to determine the frequency of an allele?
Please sign in to leave a comment.