No. The new StrateGene Genetic Test is way more comprehensive than either Ancestry or 23andme. Here’s what we mean: If you ran your Ancestry or 23andme raw data through our new StrateGene Report, you would have about 40% of the SNPs missing from the report. Why? Because 23andme and Ancestry do not test for these important genetic SNPs. StrateGene Genetic Test does. We custom built our genetic test to include very important researched genetic variants. Your best option is to utilize the many years of research that went into the StrateGene Genetic Test.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- How many total SNPS and genes are evaluated with StrateGene?
- What are the major differences between the old StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (using 23 and Me or Ancestry) and the new StrateGene Genetic DNA test?
- Who is StrateGene NOT for?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?
- Will the StrateGene Report give me supplement recommendations?
- Can Strategene be used as a substitute for preconception genetic counseling?
- Will the StrateGene Test Kit include a report?
- Are there restrictions on countries or USA states that can order it?