No. The new StrateGene Genetic Test is way more comprehensive than either Ancestry or 23andme. Here’s what we mean: If you ran your Ancestry or 23andme raw data through our new StrateGene Report, you would have about 40% of the SNPs missing from the report. Why? Because 23andme and Ancestry do not test for these important genetic SNPs. StrateGene Genetic Test does. We custom built our genetic test to include very important researched genetic variants. Your best option is to utilize the many years of research that went into the StrateGene Genetic Test.We will continue offering the Version 1 report for those wanting to use their 23andme and Ancestry raw data. We do not recommend this option but it is available. We do not recommend it as the latest StrateGene Report that comes with the StrateGene Genetic Test is far superior.
Articles in this section
- Dr Ben Lynch and Seeking Health Physician Directory
- What are the major differences between the StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (V1) and the new StrateGene Genetic Test Report (V2)?
- Who is StrateGene NOT for?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?
- Will the StrateGene Report give me supplement recommendations?
- Will the StrateGene Test Kit include a report?
- Is the StrateGene Report going to tell me how my genes are acting in real time?