No. There are approximately 18,000 genes in the human body. There are very few ways to tell how your genes are acting right this moment. If you understand how many genes function, what their roles are, how they are supported and how they get dirty, you will learn which genes are acting dirty in real time. This is why it’s essential that you read Dirty Genes. You will learn how these Super Seven genes make you feel in real time, which provides you with the knowledge and power to change your own health. Think about this: even laboratory testing can be a bit behind on how your genes are acting in real time due to the approximately 1 week turn around time to get results. The key is to tune into how you feel, and learn about how your genes function.
Articles in this section
- Dr Ben Lynch and Seeking Health Physician Directory
- What are the major differences between the old StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (using 23 and Me or Ancestry) and the new StrateGene Genetic DNA test?
- Who is StrateGene NOT for?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?
- Will the StrateGene Report give me supplement recommendations?
- Will the StrateGene Test Kit include a report?
- Is the StrateGene Report going to tell me how my genes are acting in real time?