No. There are approximately 18,000 genes in the human body. There are very few ways to tell how your genes are acting right this moment. If you understand how many genes function, what their roles are, how they are supported and how they get dirty, you will learn which genes are acting dirty in real time. This is why it’s essential that you read Dirty Genes. You will learn how these Super Seven genes make you feel in real time, which provides you with the knowledge and power to change your own health. Think about this: even laboratory testing can be a bit behind on how your genes are acting in real time due to the approximately 1 week turn around time to get results. The key is to tune into how you feel, and learn about how your genes function.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to order the Pathway Planner or Poster in order to understand my personal StrateGene DNA results?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- What are the major differences between the old StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (using 23 and Me or Ancestry) and the new StrateGene Genetic DNA test?
- Are there age limitations for StrateGene?
- How many total SNPS and genes are evaluated with StrateGene?
- Are there restrictions on countries or USA states that can order it?
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- Which conditions or diseases would prevent me from taking the StrateGene DNA test?
- Can I take the StrateGene DNA test if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?