No, StrateGene uses a microarray which looks at targeted variations on all genes. It is not a full genome genetic test.
Articles in this section
- Dr Ben Lynch and Seeking Health Physician Directory
- What are the major differences between the StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (V1) and the new StrateGene Genetic Test Report (V2)?
- Who is StrateGene NOT for?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?
- Will the StrateGene Report give me supplement recommendations?
- Will the StrateGene Test Kit include a report?
- Is the StrateGene Report going to tell me how my genes are acting in real time?