The raw data contains 660,199 RSIDs spread across the entire human genome. StrateGene uses a microarray which looks at targeted variations on all genes. It is not a full genome genetic test.
Articles in this section
- I did not receive COMT speed information due to technical difficulties or no call for one or more of the 4 SNPs. Is there anyway to figure out which speed I fall into?
- Which products support each StrateGene Pathway?
- Which pathways does each Seeking Health product support?
- My report is showing a COMT haplotype, however the "Advanced Tables" are missing my COMT SNPs. Where are they?
- What is the difference between the ambiguous (yin yang symbol), question mark, and "complicated" indications on my StrateGene Report?
- Practitioner Directory
- What is the difference between a pharmacological dose and a physiological dose?
- Why is your SNP list is so different from what I am reading in another report/online elsewhere?
- Are their other ways genes can mutate besides SNPs?
- What is meant by orientation or ambigous flip?