Yes, you can do StrateGene during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, even if undergoing IVF treatments. Saliva does not contain fetal DNA.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to order the Pathway Planner or Poster in order to understand my personal StrateGene DNA results?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- What are the major differences between the old StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (using 23 and Me or Ancestry) and the new StrateGene Genetic DNA test?
- Are there age limitations for StrateGene?
- How many total SNPS and genes are evaluated with StrateGene?
- Are there restrictions on countries or USA states that can order it?
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- Which conditions or diseases would prevent me from taking the StrateGene DNA test?
- Can I take the StrateGene DNA test if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?