Yes. You need to order the StrateGene Cheek Swab Kit as infants and young children may not have the ability to provide adequate saliva samples.
Articles in this section
- After I collect my saliva sample, how long do I have before I need to ship the sample to the lab?
- How do I get the BEST possible saliva DNA sample?
- What is the process to submit my saliva test and get my results?
- What is the turn-around time to get results?
- Is StrateGene refundable?
- Does my StrateGene Genetic Test Kit expire, and what happens if I missed sending in the sample on time?
- Do supplements or medications impact my ability to collect a DNA sample?
- Can I do the spit test if I have a major immune disorder or disease, such as cancer?
- Can I do StrateGene if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can babies take StrateGene test?