No. However, for infants or those who cannot provide adequate saliva samples, you will need to order the StrateGene Cheek Swab Kit instead of the Tube. Otherwise, there are no age limitations.
Articles in this section
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- What are the major differences between the old StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (using 23 and Me or Ancestry) and the new StrateGene Genetic DNA test?
- Are there age limitations for StrateGene?
- How many total SNPS and genes are evaluated with StrateGene?
- Are there restrictions on countries or USA states that can order it?
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- Can I take the StrateGene DNA Test if I have a major immune disorder or disease, such as cancer?
- Can I do StrateGene if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?
- Will the StrateGene Report give me supplement recommendations?