No. However, for infants or those who cannot provide adequate saliva samples, you will need to order the StrateGene Cheek Swab Kit instead of the Tube. Otherwise, there are no age limitations.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to order the Pathway Planner or Poster in order to understand my personal StrateGene DNA results?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- What are the major differences between the old StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (using 23 and Me or Ancestry) and the new StrateGene Genetic DNA test?
- Are there age limitations for StrateGene?
- How many total SNPS and genes are evaluated with StrateGene?
- Are there restrictions on countries or USA states that can order it?
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- Which conditions or diseases would prevent me from taking the StrateGene DNA test?
- Can I take the StrateGene DNA test if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?