Click the “Forgot your password?” link on the sign in screen at https://secure.strategene.me/signin and enter your username. Click “Reset password.” A confirmation email will be sent to the email address registered to your account. The email will expire after 1 hour. It may take a few minutes for the email to arrive. If you do not see the email, check that the email is not in your spam or junk folder, or resend the password from the Reset Password screen. For further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- I entered my birthday date wrong when I activated my kit. How can I fix it?
- How do I activate my StrateGene Genetic Test Kit?
- How do I share my raw data or results with my health professional or loved one?
- How do I create a StrateGene.me account?
- I sent in multiple saliva samples for me and my family. I never recorded which tube ID was associated with which person. What do I do?
- I never activated my account but I already sent in my DNA sample to the lab. What do I do?
- How do I download my StrateGene.me genetic report?
- Do the raw data and StrateGene report upload to StrateGene.me at the same time?
- Can I check the status of my test results?
- Will my StrateGene Report be saved in my StrateGene.Me account?