It is possible that your sample has not arrived at the lab yet. Confirm by using your tracking number (you should have taken a photo of it or written it down) and enter it into your mailing service tracking number field on their website to see the shipping status. It is possible it got lost in the mail. If the sample did indeed arrive at the lab, it is possible perhaps you didn’t activate your sample using the test tube ID number. If you have not activated your kit, our lab cannot process your sample. If this is the case, please email support at email@example.com. Note that we will need information from the person who purchased the kit. If you activated your sample and your sample arrived at the lab, but you still have not received any results, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reach out to them.
Articles in this section
- Does my StrateGene Genetic Test Kit expire, and what happens if I missed sending in the sample on time?
- What is the turn-around time to get results?
- I shipped my sample to the lab but I don't have any results yet. It's been 6 weeks. What went wrong?
- I sent in my saliva sample to the lab but forgot to record my tracking number. Can I still get it?
- Is StrateGene refundable?