Even though a precise number taken from research may be listed for a particular SNP, in the real world these numbers should be considered approximations.
Articles in this section
- What Do The Speed Colors On My StrateGene Report Mean?
- A gene on my StrateGene pathway is a single speed/color, however there are multiple SNPs on that gene with different speeds/colors. How do I know how fast or slow the enzyme is naturally?
- What is the difference between the ambiguous (yin yang symbol), question mark, and "complicated" indications on my StrateGene Report?
- Where Can I Find the StrateGene Glossary?
- What do the simultaneous up and down arrows mean in the Summary Tables?
- How exact is the information regarding "change" to kinetics due to a SNP?