The mixed tocopherols are from highly refined soybean oil, but because of the refinement process, soy protein is not present and therefore exempt from product labeling. This product does not contain gluten, corn or other grains. However this product is not labeled “free from” these ingredients as we have not done testing to verify this. Do note that Seeking Health facilities are cGMP certified, and this ensures practices help to prevent contamination by gluten, corn, other grains or allergens.
Articles in this section
- Is the source of Optimal DHA fish oil clean and tested?
- Who is Optimal DHA intended for?
- How do I take Optimal DHA?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal DHA?
- What are the ingredients in Optimal DHA derived from?
- Does Optimal DHA contain gluten, soy or grain?
- Is Optimal DHA free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal DHA suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal DHA?
- What are complementary products of Optimal DHA?