StrateGene respects the complexity of the human body. While this makes things more difficult initially, it is the right long term approach as oversimplification leads to bad health outcomes.
It is not possible to recommend specific supplements or dosages based on genetic findings. Reports that are currently doing this are a disservice to you and are doing it because the market demands it. It’s the wrong thing to do.
Individuals thinking it’s possible to identify which genetic susceptibilities are present as causation to their specific health condition and fixing them quickly.
In addition, due to New York's laws around genetic testing, we are not able to sell to the state of New York. We are also not currently selling this test to countries outside of the USA.
Here are examples of individuals who are not good candidates to use StrateGene:
- “I was really looking for how to best supplement my body given my genetic makeup.”
- “I wish it would make suggestions for which specific supplement (brand, product name) to use and to avoid.”
- “Clear concise nutritional advice, dosage, etc.”
- “I’d love you to point out like if this is red it means this and you need to take these supplements to straighten it out. I really just need to know what supplements to take to feel better, especially if my clean diet on its own isn’t helping.”
- "I live outside of the USA."
- "I live in the state of New York."