Yes. The “Super Seven” genes are MTHFR, COMT, DAO, MAOA, GST/GPX, PEMT, NOS3. StrateGene analyzes and reports on a number of researched variants within the Super Seven genes. For example, COMT V158M homozygous is a slow COMT and a COMT V158M wild type is a fast COMT. However, do keep in mind that these SNPs are simply reporting what type of genes you are born with. It is NOT informing you which genes are currently “dirty” or not. Individuals will need to do a self-analysis using the the Laundry Lists in Dirty Genes and work with a qualified health professional in order to determine if your “born dirty” genes are actually “dirty” or not.
Articles in this section
- Dr Ben Lynch and Seeking Health Physician Directory
- What are the major differences between the StrateGene Genetic Analysis Tool Report (V1) and the new StrateGene Genetic Test Report (V2)?
- Who is StrateGene NOT for?
- Who is StrateGene ideal for?
- Can I use my raw data from AncestryDNA or 23andMe through the new StrateGene Report?
- Will StrateGene report on the "Super Seven" Genes as outlined in the Dirty Genes book?
- Will the StrateGene Report give me supplement recommendations?
- Will the StrateGene Test Kit include a report?
- Is the StrateGene Report going to tell me how my genes are acting in real time?