How to Share your StrateGene.Me Results with Medical Provider or Loved One
- Log into secure.strategene.me.
- From your My Genetics dashboard, click “View” next to the profile containing the data that you would like to share.
- Click the Share tab.
- Click the small green Share button. You will need to know the username of the person you would like to share your data with.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter their username, choose the profile to share, and select whether you would like to share just your report (the StrateGene™ PDF) or your raw data, or both. Note that your raw data is like your fingerprint. You should keep this data private and only share it with healthcare professionals.
- Read the Sharing Policy. You must agree to this policy before you can proceed.
- Click the Share button.
- Once they accept your share, they will be able to view the information that you chose to share within their own StrateGene™ dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.