Optimal Sleep does not contain any gluten or soy ingredients, however, the final product is not tested as being gluten or soy free. It contains ascorbyl palmitate, a product derived from corn, but due to processing, it is considered to be non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal Sleep intended for?
- How do I take Optimal Sleep?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Sleep?
- What are the active ingredients in Optimal Sleep derived from?
- Does Optimal Sleep contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Optimal Sleep free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal Sleep vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Sleep?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Sleep?
- Is Optimal Sleep safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?