The ingredients in Kids Optimal Multivitamin are sourced as follows:
- The following nutrients are synthetic: Thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, biotin, vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), calcium, zinc, selenium, boron, manganese, chromium, magnesium, molybdenum, potassium, vanadium, and betaine anhydrous.
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) is sourced from Blakeslea trispora.
- Vitamin C is sourced from corn.
- Vitamin D3 is sourced from lanolin from sheep’s wool.
- Vitamin K2 is sourced from natto (fermented soybeans). No soybean allergens remain in the final product.
- Vitamin E is from soy and succinic acid. No soy allergens remain in the final product.
- Milk thistle extract is derived from milk thistle Silybum marianum.
- Lutein is from the flower marigold, Tagetes erecta.
- Iodine is from potassium iodide and the stem and leaf of organic Icelandic kelp, Laminaria digitate.