Probiota Infant does not contain any gluten or soy ingredients, however, the final product is not tested as being gluten or soy free. It does not contain grain ingredients, but the final product is not tested for verification.
Articles in this section
- Who is ProBiota Infant intended for?
- How do I take ProBiota Infant?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in ProBiota Infant?
- What are the ingredients in ProBiota Infant derived from?
- Does ProBiota Infant contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is ProBiota Infant free from GMOs?
- Is ProBiota Infant vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using ProBiota Infant?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Infant?
- Is ProBiota Infant free of magnesium stearate?