For children over 12 months: 1 scoop once or twice daily. For infants 6-12 months: 1 scoop daily. Mix product in infant formula, milk, juice, or sprinkled on foods such as yogurt, applesauce, cereal, or as directed by your healthcare provider. For breastfeeding mothers, ProBiota Infant can be added to expressed milk or small amounts at a time can be dispensed by placing on finger or nipple. Do not put powder directly into mouth, such as with a spoon, as this may cause the infant to choke.
Articles in this section
- Who is ProBiota Infant intended for?
- How do I take ProBiota Infant?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in ProBiota Infant?
- What are the ingredients in ProBiota Infant derived from?
- Does ProBiota Infant contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is ProBiota Infant free from GMOs?
- Is ProBiota Infant vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using ProBiota Infant?
- What is the expiration date of ProBiota Infant?
- Is ProBiota Infant free of magnesium stearate?