Optimal Prenatal Chewables do not contain any gluten or gluten-containing ingredients. However, the final product has not yet been tested for gluten content, so it cannot be labeled “gluten-free.” We are working on conducting allergen testing on all products in the Seeking Health line. The vitamin E is derived from soy. If you are allergic or sensitive to soy, consult your allergist and/or healthcare practitioner prior to use. This product does not contain any corn or grain, but the vitamin C is derived from corn. Though our products have not been tested specifically for corn allergens, they are formulated to be free from corn proteins and common allergens.
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal Prenatal chewable intended for?
- How do I take Optimal Prenatal chewable?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Prenatal chewable?
- What are the ingredients in Optimal Prenatal chewable derived from?
- Does Optimal Prenatal chewable contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Optimal Prenatal chewable free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal Prenatal chewable vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Prenatal chewable?
- How do I know which Optimal Prenatal is right for me?
- Why does Optimal Prenatal Chewable contain such a high amount of vitamin A in the retinol form?