The ingredients in Optimal Prenatal Chewables are sourced as follows:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) is from the plant fungus Blakeslea trispora.
- Vitamin C is from corn.
- Vitamin D is from sheep’s wool.
- Vitamin E is from soy.
- Vitamin K is from natto (fermented soy).
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, betaine anhydrous, boron, vanadium, and molybdenum are synthetic.
- Milk thistle extract is from the seeds of milk thistle, Silybum marianum.
- Coenzyme Q10 is from fermentation.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are from marigold extract, Tagetes erecta.