Optimal Prenatal Capsules are tested and found free from gluten. Vitamin E and vitamin K are derived from soy but are tested and found to be free from allergens. The vitamin C is from corn. This product also contains ascorbyl palmitate which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic. While Optimal Prenatal Capsules have not been tested for corn allergens, it is formulated to be free from corn proteins and common allergens.
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal Prenatal capsule intended for?
- How do I take Optimal Prenatal capsule?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Prenatal capsule?
- What are the ingredients in Optimal Prenatal capsule derived from?
- Does Optimal Prenatal capsule contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Optimal Prenatal capsule free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal Prenatal capsule vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Prenatal capsule?
- How do I know which Optimal Prenatal product is right for me?
- I have heard that protein can cause damage via TMAO if I have leaky gut. What does Dr Lynch think about this in relation to Optimal Prenatal with Plant-Based Protein and leaky gut?