Yes, all of Seeking Health CoQ10 products are the "trans" isomer form, as ubiquinone.
Articles in this section
- Why does my product taste or look slightly different this shipment, when I purchased the same product I have been using for years?
- What is the difference between Vitamin K2 as MK-4 and MK-7?
- Does SelenoExcell contain yeast?
- Does Seeking Health utilize the "trans" form of CoQ10?
- If a supplement is derived from fermentation, is it bad to take if I have histamine intolerance?
- What changed in the Optimal Fish Oil in Jan 2019?
- Are Seeking Health products non-GMO certified?
- Other Ingredients and Their Purpose
- Why are Seeking Health products not labeled organic?
- Are Seeking Health products plant-based?