Yes, all of Seeking Health CoQ10 products are the "trans" isomer form, as ubiquinone.
Articles in this section
- Why are enzymes not shown in mg amounts (instead in their own unique units of measure)?
- Other Ingredients and Their Purpose
- What is the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamins and minerals?
- Why is Seeking Health removing the mineral vanadium from products?
- What is the difference between Deplin and Seeking Health's methylfolate?
- What is the difference between Vitamin K2 as MK-4 and MK-7?
- Does Seeking Health utilize the "trans" form of CoQ10?
- What changed in the Optimal Multivitamin in Oct 2018?
- What changed in the Optimal Fish Oil in Jan 2019?
- What is "elemental" amounts of a mineral?