According to Dr Lynch, TMAO is due to bacteria converting certain amino acids and fats. If one has fishy odor while taking Optimal Prenatal, they should talk to their doctor about taking ProBiota HistaminX and reducing the consumption of eggs, sulfur foods and choline. They then consider adding Optimal PC to their protocol, as phosphatidylcholine is much less likely to convert to TMAO via an unfavorable microbiome.
Articles in this section
- I have heard that protein can cause damage via TMAO if I have leaky gut. What does Dr Lynch think about this in relation to Optimal Prenatal with Plant-Based Protein and leaky gut?
- Why is their citric acid in the Optimal Prenatal in May 2019?
- Does Optimal Prenatal contain any nightshades?
- What type of medium-chain triglyceride oil is in the Optimal Prenatal?
- Why does Optimal Prenatal capsules contain such a high amount of Vitamin A in the retinol form?
- Why do Optimal Prenatal capsules contain vitamin A as both retinyl and beta-carotene?
- What are Optimal Prenatal capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Prenatal capsules?
- Are Optimal Prenatal capsules gluten-free?
- Are Optimal Prenatal capsules soy-free?