According to Dr Lynch, TMAO is due to bacteria converting certain amino acids and fats. If one has fishy odor while taking Optimal Prenatal, they should talk to their doctor about taking ProBiota HistaminX and reducing the consumption of eggs, sulfur foods and choline. They then consider adding Optimal PC to their protocol, as phosphatidylcholine is much less likely to convert to TMAO via an unfavorable microbiome.
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal Prenatal intended for?
- Optimal Prenatal Comparison Chart
- How do I use Optimal Prenatal?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Prenatal?
- What are the ingredients in Optimal Prenatal derived from?
- Does Optimal Prenatal contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Optimal Prenatal free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal Prenatal vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Prenatal capsule?
- How do I know which Optimal Prenatal product is right for me?