Always talk to your health professional to make ensure that it is safe for you to consume Gallbladder Nutrients on a low-fat diet.
GallBladder Nutrients helps to support normal bile production (including methylation processes) and gallbladder function.†
According to Dr. Lynch, bile needs to be produced and released even for those on a low-fat diet, as it plays many crucial roles outside of digesting fat from food:
- supports absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin A, D, E and K
- supports absorption of vitamin B12
- waste products, such as bilirubin, are eliminated via bile
- helps export triglycerides out of the liver and reduce their levels
- supports reduction in the harmful VLDL type of cholesterol
- helps breakdown cholesterol and eliminate it
- supports balanced microbiome in the small intestine as bile is anti-microbial
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Article is closed for comments.