Always talk to your health professional to make ensure that it is safe for you to consume Gallbladder Nutrients on a low-fat diet.
GallBladder Nutrients helps to support normal bile production (including methylation processes) and gallbladder function.*
According to Dr Lynch, bile needs to be produced and released even for those on a low-fat diet, as it plays many crucial roles outside of digesting fat from food:
- supports absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin A, D, E and K
- supports absorption of vitamin B12
- waste products, such as bilirubin, are eliminated via bile
- helps export triglycerides out of the liver and reduce their levels
- supports reduction in the harmful VLDL type of cholesterol
- helps breakdown cholesterol and eliminate it
- supports balanced microbiome in the small intestine as bile is anti-microbial
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.