There are many small updates and differences between the older versions and this StrateGene version, however the biggest difference is that the pathways, including the factors that increase/decrease an enzyme, cofactors, and names of enzymes found on this poster mimic the ones found in your StrateGene report. This helps you easily locate genes on the poster, and determine how they interact with each other. This will help to assist you in reading your StrateGene report (note that the histamine pathway is not found in this poster, please purchase the Pathway Planner download to see the histamine pathway). This poster is simpler than the Version 4 and 5 poster, just like pathways found on your StrateGene report.
Articles in this section
- Where do I start with understanding the Pathway Planner Poster?
- How is this Pathway Planner Poster intended to be used?
- Why is the Pathway Planner Poster called the "StrateGene Version"?
- What is the difference between the Pathway Planner Poster and StrateGene?
- What is the difference between the previous versions of Pathway Planner Poster, and this StrateGene Version?
- Do I need to purchase the Pathway Planner Poster to understand my StrateGene report?
- Do I need a health professional to read the Pathway Planner Poster?
- What is the difference between the Pathway Planner Download and this Pathway Planner Poster?