Not a significant reasoning. There was a bit more space in the B Minus which allowed Dr Lynch to add more vitamin B-5, an important vitamin for cognitive development, protein and amino acid formation, and kidney function. The 125 mg is still a significant amount in the B Complex Plus.
Articles in this section
- Why does the B Minus contain 150 mg of Vitamin B-5, when the B Complex Plus has only 125 mg?
- What is B-Minus derived from?
- What is the expiration date on B-Minus?
- Is B-Minus gluten-free?
- Is B-Minus soy-free?
- Does B-Minus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does B-Minus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is B-Minus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is B-Minus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can B-Minus be used for children?