The 2 grams of sugar in the Optimal Electrolyte comes from the D-ribose, a natural plant sugar that helps to support energy production and occasional muscle soreness from exercise.* The D-ribose is not added for sweetness or flavor. The orange and berry flavors are sweetened with stevia and natural flavors.
Articles in this section
- What will be changing in Optimal Electrolyte in 2019?
- Where does the 2 grams of sugar come from in the Optimal Electrolyte?
- How much actual BICARBONATE is in each serving of Optimal Electrolyte and Optimal Potassium Powder, and does it negatively affect my health?
- What is Optimal Electrolyte Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Electrolyte Powder?
- Does Optimal Electrolyte Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Electrolyte Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Electrolyte Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Electrolyte Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Electrolyte Powder?