Answer by Dr Ben Lynch: This is a highly individualized question. It is not more about killing harmful bacteria or yeasts. It is more about maintaining a healthy immune system so your body can fight them off naturally. “The germ is nothing. The terrain is everything.” – Louis Pasteur - https://www.azquotes.com/quote/1369554
I typically use microbial support if:
- Traveling on flights or in areas of higher illnesses (Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C, Optimal Vitamin A Drops, ProBiota HistaminX)*
- Eating sweets in excess (Caprylic Acid, Olive Leaf Extract)*
- Experiencing onset of sickness (Optimal Vitamin A Drops, Olive Leaf Extract and Oil of Oregano)*
- Taking antibiotics (Saccharomyces Boulardii and ProBiota HistaminX)*
* These products are not intended to prevent, cure or treat any condition or disease. These statements have not been approved by the FDA. These statements are not meant to be used in replacement of your health practitioner's protocols or advise. Please talk with your healthcare practitioner if you are considering the use of any of these products.