Optimal Prenatal is not known to contain nightshades. We do not add nightshades in Optimal Prenatal nor are the ingredients derived from nightshades. However we do not test for them as this is not a part of our quality control procedures.
Articles in this section
- I have heard that protein can cause damage via TMAO if I have leaky gut. What does Dr Lynch think about this in relation to Optimal Prenatal with Plant-Based Protein and leaky gut?
- Why is their citric acid in the Optimal Prenatal in May 2019?
- Does Optimal Prenatal contain any nightshades?
- What type of medium-chain triglyceride oil is in the Optimal Prenatal?
- Why does Optimal Prenatal capsules contain such a high amount of Vitamin A in the retinol form?
- Why do Optimal Prenatal capsules contain vitamin A as both retinyl and beta-carotene?
- What are Optimal Prenatal capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Prenatal capsules?
- Are Optimal Prenatal capsules gluten-free?
- Are Optimal Prenatal capsules soy-free?