Optimal PC is a precursor to acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter in the brain. Effecting levels of neurotransmitters may have an effect on energy or sleep.*
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal PC liquid intended for?
- How do I use Optimal PC Liquid?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in Optimal PC Liquid?
- What are the ingredients in Optimal PC Liquid sourced from?
- Does Optimal PC Liquid contain gluten or grains?
- Does Optimal PC Liquid contain GMOs?
- Are there any warnings or side effects when using Optimal PC Liquid?
- Why can't Optimal PC be taken at night?
- What is the difference between lecithin and Optimal PC?
- What is the ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 in Optimal PC Liquid?