There is 5 mg of elemental lithium per serving. The FDA requires that all elemental amounts of minerals to be disclosed on the supplement facts. The total amount of lithium orotate per serving is 125 mg.
Articles in this section
- What is the elemental amount of lithium in Lithium Orotate?
- What is Lithium Orotate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Lithium Orotate?
- Does Lithium Orotate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Lithium Orotate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Lithium Orotate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Lithium Orotate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Lithium Orotate?
- Is Lithium Orotate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Lithium Orotate contain sulfur?