Potassium powder is not known to contain sulfur, however there is no testing done to determine whether the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- Does Optimal Potassium Powder contain histamine?
- Can I consume Optimal Potassium Powder why on the Keto diet?
- Why do you use potassium bicarbonate instead of potassium chloride in Optimal Potassium Powder and Optimal Electrolyte?
- Will taking Optimal Potassium Powder around exercise support the absorption of potassium?
- Will taking Optimal Potassium Powder with amino acids support the absorption of potassium?
- Who may need Potassium Powder?
- How do I take Potassium Powder?
- Which medications increase risk of potassium deficiency?
- Can children take Potassium Powder?
- Who should NOT take Potassium Powder?