Histamine Block contains DAO, which is designed to act on histamine contained in foods while they are still in the digestive tract. The DAO does not have systemic activity and will only be active in the digestive tract for a short time after consumption. It will only stay in the system until it is excreted, the same as food waste. Histamine Block is not intended to increase the body's production of DAO.*
Articles in this section
- Who is this product intended for?
- How do I take this product?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in this product?
- What are the active ingredients is Histamine Block derived from?
- Does this product contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is this product free from GMOs?
- Is this product vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Histamine Block?
- What is the purpose of the "Other Ingredients" in the Histamine Block?
- Is the shellac in Histamine Block dangerous?