The pigs used for the production of DAO are raised according to Austrian standards for organic foods. This includes no antibiotics and no growth hormones. They receive straw as litter for bedding, behavioral enrichment and regular access to an exercise yard. The slaughterhouse is also certified to process organic pigs.
Articles in this section
- Who is this product intended for?
- How do I take this product?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in this product?
- What are the active ingredients is Histamine Block derived from?
- Does this product contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is this product free from GMOs?
- Is this product vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Histamine Block?
- What is the purpose of the "Other Ingredients" in the Histamine Block?
- Is the shellac in Histamine Block dangerous?