The pigs used for the production of DAO are raised according to Austrian standards for organic foods. This includes no antibiotics and no growth hormones. They receive straw as litter for bedding, behavioral enrichment and regular access to an exercise yard. The slaughterhouse is also certified to process organic pigs.
Articles in this section
- Who is Histamine Block intended for?
- How do I use Histamine Block?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in Histamine Block?
- What are the active ingredients in Histamine Block sourced from?
- Does Histamine Block contain gluten or grains?
- Is Histamine Block free from GMOs?
- Are there any warnings or side effects of using Histamine Block?
- Where are the ingredients in Histamine Block from?
- Does Histamine Block help to aid other kinds of allergies, such as seasonal?
- Why is Histamine Block not suitable for vegetarians or vegans?