For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Histamine Block or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- Who is this product intended for?
- How do I take this product?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in this product?
- What are the active ingredients is Histamine Block derived from?
- Does this product contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is this product free from GMOs?
- Is this product vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Histamine Block?
- What is the purpose of the "Other Ingredients" in the Histamine Block?
- Is the shellac in Histamine Block dangerous?