Not enough is known about the use of Selenium during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Selenium for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Selenium derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Selenium?
- Does Selenium contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Selenium suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Selenium safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Selenium be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Selenium?
- Is Selenium free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Selenium contain sulfur?