We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- Why is gliadin not included in SOD?
- Can taking SOD support my genes, SOD1, SOD2, and SOD3?
- What is SOD derived from?
- What is the expiration date of SOD?
- Does SOD contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is SOD suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is SOD safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can SOD be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using SOD?
- Is SOD free of magnesium stearate?