We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is the breakdown of riboflavin and riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium in Seeking Health's Riboflavin?
- What is Riboflavin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Riboflavin?
- Is Riboflavin gluten-free?
- Is Riboflavin soy-free?
- Does Riboflavin contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Riboflavin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Riboflavin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Riboflavin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Riboflavin be used for children?