SOD does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- Why is gliadin not included in SOD?
- Can taking SOD support my genes, SOD1, SOD2, and SOD3?
- What is SOD derived from?
- What is the expiration date of SOD?
- Does SOD contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is SOD suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is SOD safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can SOD be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using SOD?
- Is SOD free of magnesium stearate?