Riboflavin does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is the breakdown of riboflavin and riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium in Seeking Health's Riboflavin?
- What is Riboflavin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Riboflavin?
- Is Riboflavin gluten-free?
- Is Riboflavin soy-free?
- Does Riboflavin contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Riboflavin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Riboflavin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Riboflavin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Riboflavin be used for children?